Tuesday, March 30, 2010

KwikSew success

The KwikSew hoodie was a total success. Miss Twentysomething put it on immediately. It fit her well and she liked the fabric. This pattern is so easy and quick to make, I already have another one in a thicker sweatshirting cut out.

With each new KwikSew pattern I try I like the company better. Their patterns deliver and that is all I ask of a pattern that I buy. Consistent sizing, good drafts, sensible construction techniques, good results, it's all good in the KwikSew envelope. I think might be done with McVoguerick, too many frustrations and disappointments in their envelopes.

Off to do taxes and other paperwork. If I get that finished I can go have fun in the sewing room! Daisy doesn't have to worry about taxes and this is what she likes to do with all her extra time.